Industries around the world count on urethane rollers to:
- extend the life of machinery
- noise reduction
- provide traction and grip
- provide a high load bearing capabilities
- Decline in maintenance which decreases downtime, which in turn increases productivity and profit
- Resistance to variations in temperatures
- FDA approved for wet or dry applications
- Resistant to wear, abrasion, chemicals, oil and tearing
At Polymer Components, we offer in house Machine Shop, CNC Machinist, 2015 Solidworks Technology and years of experience, which provides our customers with the ability to customize any roller needed including shape, durometer, size and color. Our employees work with each customer to calculate load bearing capabilities, design, and strength of the urethane needed to be the most productive in a particular environment. Urethane rollers have been created to withstand torture of the heaviest loads found in the mining, construction, steel, and logging; to packaging, corrugated or food processing FDA products. With the correct formulation, our polyurethane rollers will offer exceptional shock absorption, effortless rotation, the ability to tolerate high temperatures, and decrease in vibration.
Urethane rollers are replacing plastic, rubber and metal rollers at a rapid pace. There are diverse shapes and sizes in urethane rollers:
Whether you are in the initial design stage, need to replace urethane on worn rollers, or need a new core fabricated to specific specifications let our experience provide you with the product you desire.